Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ER Bingo

So one thing that Dr. J and I did when he was on his ED rotation was "ER Bingo". I made a chart for each of us, and we each filled in our own squares (we got these from a list that Dr. J wrote down from all the common things you see in the ED). It took a few days for someone to get five in a row, but we eventually did it. And this way Dr. J and I would talk about what he did that night and all the patients he saw. Of course I just threw it away, but I should have taken a picture. Sorry.

What kinds of things do you do to make the time away from each other fun? Or what do you do to make sure you know what's going on in their life at the hospital?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Everyone will probably find something different that works for them. Hubby and I talk about our days at the dinner table. After that, I think we are both so sick of "our day" that we would rather not relive it. : )